I had the opportunity to photograph the Phillips family while they were in town this Easter. I'm not done processing all the photos yet, but I wanted to post 2 of my instant favorites.
Little Hailey has inspired me. Watch for the "Holidays" gallery coming soon to my website!
Family portraits have always inspired me, now I just have to find a family to photograph. You take fantastic pictures, I hope I can be as good as you one day!
Kelly Niemann Photography is a husband and wife team of wedding, portrait, and creative child photographers located in Houston, Texas. We love to travel, garden, ride bikes, and watch Aggie football (well, one of us loves to do that). Oh, and we like to take photographs. :)
Have a question? Send us a note! Leave us a comment! We love to hear from you!
1 comment:
Family portraits have always inspired me, now I just have to find a family to photograph. You take fantastic pictures, I hope I can be as good as you one day!
Post a Comment